Please follow the return procedure explained below so that we can manage your return as quickly as possible.
To make a return via Bpost, you can follow the steps below:
- 1. If you placed your order as a guest, please contact us via email@example.com first so that we can turn your guest account into a customer account. If you have a customer account, please go to https://www.jn-joy.com/en/authentication?back=my-account and sign in to your account.
- 2. Click on "HISTORY AND DETAILS OF MY ORDERS". Locate the order for which you want to make a return request and click on the "+" to the left of the order in question.
- 3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page titled "MERCHANDISE RETURN". Then check the item (s) to be returned.
- 4. Indicate the reason for your return in the blank box provided for this purpose. To confirm your return request, please click on "GENERATE A RETURN".
- 5. Now you have made a return request, it will be examined by one of our colleagues. Processing a return can take up to 7 business days. Once your return is approved, an automatic e-mail will be sent to your e-mail address asking you to go back into your customer account under "MY MERCHANDISE RETURNS" and print your return voucher. It is this document that you need to include in your return package. Indicate on the returns document whether you prefer a refund or a voucher valid for 1 year in the e-shop. In the absence of any information from you, we will automatically send you a purchase voucher.
- 6. You can use the original packaging to return the item(s). All you have to do is send us the parcel via the carrier of your choice (the costs of return are at your expense) to:
- J&JOY S.A. – Service e-Shop
- Au Fonds Race n°19B
- 4300 Waremme
You can also send back your package with the Belgian start-up Hytchers, a new ecological solution that collaborates with commuters-deliverers to transport parcels. The shipments are tracked and insured against steal and degradations for a price of 3,95 €. The procedure can be done online on : Hytchers-Returns.
You can also send back your package through a DPD Parcelshop. The procedure has to be done online : www.dpdwebparcel.be. You can fill in the following information in “Receiver” :
- Firstname and surname : J&JOY SA
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number : 019/30.25.82
- Notificaton type : E-mail
- Postal code : 4300
- City : Waremme
For further information, please contact us at : email@example.com
You have 30 days to send us back your order. More info here: https://www.jn-joy.com/en/return-exchange/
It’s simple, the process is described here: https://www.jn-joy.com/en/return-exchange/
We cover shipping costs unless it is a return, then it is the buyer’s responsibility. In case of a defective product or an error on our part, we will refund them. Please, in case of a defect item, contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, you just need to send an email to our customer service to make an appointment: email@example.com.
Easy peasy, you simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the reference number that is given in the package.
The J&JOY website is an online store that is only located on the internet. Therefore it is not possible to return an online order to one of our boutiques. If you wish to buy from a store, you can find the store nearest you by clicking here: http://webshop.jn-joy.com/en/content/8-stores.